NEW HAVEN, CT (WFSB) - A woman and her grandson were rescued by three public works employees after a fire trapped them in a second floor bedroom.
Firefighters said they were called to the home on Shelton Avenue in New Haven on Tuesday morning.
They said the rescued woman, Juanita Bryant, had to push out an air conditioning unit out of a window so she could escape.
3555 Veterans Highway, Suite H
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779
Other Office Locations
Copyright © 2021.
All Rights Reserved.
Powered By UnionActive